Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Ultimate Meal

A great friend of mine who would like to see me succeed has passed along some information.

At first I was resistant, because I want to be an 'all natural' girl who gets all her radiant health from the whole, organic foods she eats. Unfortunately, I am seeing that I have A LOT more information to take in about nutrition and a path to follow before I know how to give myself all the vitamins and minerals I need from a raw food diet.

After reading about this in several places, reading reviews, looking over the ingredients, and realizing that they take great care in delivering "raw, properly sprouted, freeze-dried, cold-milled and  organic plant foods that have their enzymes and nutrients intact as nature intended, as well as natural, potent anti-oxidants in optimum, not trace amounts" - I have decided that it may be worth trying.

It is called - The Ultimate Meal and he SWEARS by it. So passionate about it! Says that it's the absolute only thing that he can't live without and has been using it for nearly 10 years. He's someone I trust and respect, so I'm going to give it a go. I'll let you know, of course, what I think about it! If anyone here has experience with it, please let me know.

No comments: